Shomaf NakhjoD.O. Request An Appointment
- General Surgery
- Hernia Repair
- Laparoscopic Surgery
Dr. Nakhjo specializes in laparoscopic surgery and has performed more than 4,000 procedures over the course of his career. He is currently the Chairman of General Surgery at Newton Medical Center.
Dr. Nakhjo now also performs surgery at the Milburn Surgical Center in Milburn, New Jersey.
- BA in Biology, Rutgers University – New Brunswick, NJ
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine – New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency – Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- Fellowship – Hackensack University Medical Center (Advanced Laparoscopic/Minimally Invasive and Bariatric Surgery)
- American Medical Association, American College of Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Association, American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons
- Society of Laparoscopic Surgery
Practice Website: www.advancedsurgerynj.com