Richard StillmanM.D. Request An Appointment
- Pain Management
Dr. Richard Stillman is Director of Anesthesia Services and founding member of Millburn Surgical Center, where he works with 25 physicians and surgeons in the fields of orthopedic, hand, spine, podiatric and urologic surgery and interventional pain management. Dr. Stillman has been in Anesthesiology and Pain Management practice for 30 years.
Education & Training
- Doctor of Medicine at University of Virginia
- Internship in Internal Medicine at New York-Presbyterian, Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Residency in Anesthesiology and Pain Management at Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- Fellowship in Cardiac Anesthesia: Harvard Medical School
- Fellowship in Pediatric Anesthesia: Harvard Medical School
- Diplomat American Board of Anesthesiologists
- Diplomat American Board of Pain Medicine
- St Clares Hospital, Denville, New Jersey
- Dr. Stillman maintained his faculty appointment at Harvard from 1986 -1991 at which time he moved to Morris County, New Jersey to begin his private practice in anesthesiology and pain management.